The Commission does not accept complaints by telephone, fax, or email. To file a complaint, you may fill out an online complaint form from this website, or you may request a complaint form by calling (512) 463-5533 or toll-free at (877) 228-5750. You may also write a letter outlining your complaint, which should provide the following information:
- Your contact information including a valid address and telephone number.
- The judge's name and judicial office or title.
- The specific conduct or action you believe was improper, including sufficient facts to describe what occurred.
- The names of any witnesses and their contact information, such as addresses and telephone numbers.
- If applicable, copies (not originals) of any documents, correspondence, or other evidence that substantiate the allegations of judicial misconduct.
Online Complaint Form
Send your complaint to the following address:
State Commission on Judicial Conduct
PO Box 12265
Austin TX 78711